Do you suffer from neck pain, headaches, mid-back pain, sciatica, low back pain, or herniated discs? Complete this form to book your new patient special.

We are seeing fantastic results helping people with the following neck pain, headaches, sciatica, low-back pain, and herniated discs.

Our patients are like family. We look forward to helping you reach your chiropractic goals.

Call Us Today

Hillsborough Township NJ

Hazlet NJ




Living Well 4 Life Center - Hillsborough Township
856 US-206
Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844

Living Well 4 Life Center - Hazlet
57 Village Ct
Hazlet, NJ 07730

We're seeing fantastic results helping people with the following:

  • Back Pain

  • Knee Pain

  • Headaches

  • Migraines

  • Sciatica

  • Back Pain

  • Knee Pain

  • Headaches

  • Migraines

  • Sciatica

Improve Your Life with chiropractic

Chiropractic care in Hillsborough Township NJ and Hazlet NJ is an incredibly important pillar in a complete healthcare program. Chiropractors first evaluate and diagnose the spine to find any mis-alignments in the spine. These mis-alignments in the spine are commonly called “Sub-luxations”, in simpler terms, a “shift”. We find these areas by using x-rays, other diagnostic equipment, or by palpating the spine using our hands to determine where and how the spine has been mis-aligned.

Chiropractor Hillsborough Township NJ Steven Loniewski

DR. Steven Loniewski, D.C.

  • How Chiropractic Works

    Chiropractic is a type of medicine based on the scientific fact that our nervous system controls or influences the function of every tissue and cell in your body. Interference of the nervous system will affect how the nerves communicate to every muscle, tissue and organ in our body.

    By removing the interference of the nerve, the body will heal itself.

  • The Nervous System's Influence

    All body functions are controlled by the nervous system. Sometimes the spinal vertebras will get misaligned which will cause pressure on the nerve which will lead you to feel discomfort/pain and even at times radiating pain to wherever the nerve is traveling.

    Once the Doctor finds these areas of misalignments the chiropractor will adjust these areas gently using his/her hands with synergistic technologies, remove the interference of the nerve, which will help reduce the pain or discomfort to the area in which the nerve is affecting.

  • There are 3 components we will evaluate

    • Structure Component - Your Spine
    • Neurological Component - Your Nervous System
    • Metabolic Component - Your Metabolic Health

    By evaluating all areas one of our practitioners will be able to uncover your approach back to health and healing.

  • Fun Facts

    1. There are 33 total vertebrae in the spine and the first chiropractic adjustment was performed Sept 18th, 1895.
    2. Less than 10% of your nervous system perceives pain, the other 90% is responsible for allowing your body to function properly; it is possible to have nerve interference and feel perfectly healthy. How you feel is a poor judge of your health. By the time symptoms appear, many spinal problems are advanced.
    3. Every pound we are overweight in 4 extra pounds of stress on our weight-bearing joints like our spine, knees, and hips.

$49 New Patient Special